Who we are
We partner with ambitious startup founders and equip them with the team, tools, expertise and scale to build highly successful technology companies. ucreate is headquartered in London, UK but our teams are spread out across many cities around the world.
About ucreate Ventures
Founded 6 years ago as a hybrid start-up ecosystem, ucreate has supported the launch and scale of over 25 start-ups across multiple sectors using our unique co-founder approach to building viable, sustainable businesses.
As an extension to this co-founding model, we are currently launching a brand-new start-up from within our proven ecosystem; ucreate Ventures have identified and validated a unique market opportunity in the growing Care Home sector that has little competition and presents a compelling business case for success.
Taking senior responsibility for the New Business Sales environment and activity, you will be part of a new team being constructed to launch and deliver a market-leading SaaS product to the Care Home sector as a portfolio member of ucreate Ventures - a further competitive advantage being that a key investor in this business owns a Care Home chain.
This is a unique opportunity to take a start-up business from its embryonic stage to a scale-up, leveraging the established platform, support and proven start-up know-how of ucreate Ventures – who have been building successful start-ups for over 6 years.
The fun stuff you'll actually be doing:
- Leading the Sales efforts for an exciting new SaaS Product targeted at SME’s in the Care Home Industry.
- Working with the support of senior leadership from the ucreate Board, you will be accountable for meeting, and ideally exceeding, Sales Targets that are designed to achieve dominance in this very buoyant market sector that has very low levels of direct competition at this time.
- Fully understanding the market opportunity and the problems that this product solves – upholding a deep knowledge of the product and recognising its application potential.
- You will hold responsibility for personally building the sales pipeline by prospecting and leveraging network opportunities.
- Work closely with key team members to build and deliver a best-in-class sales process.
- You will harvest and maintain detailed and timely information via the CRM and draw insights from its data.
- Creating smart and insightful GTM strategies for the core product.
- Work against an agreed KPI framework and reporting environment that is appropriate for our growth objectives.
What we need and what you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience selling SaaS solutions into SME businesses, ideally in the hospitality industry, but not essentially.
- You have worked in a start-up environment and been a key player in growing the business to scale from a Sales seat position.
- Strong, proven relationship builder and manager with experience of managing complex stakeholder matrixes and sales cycles.
- You thrive in a target-driven environment, working under pressure, and knowing when to ask for direction.
- You have proven successes in achieving ambitious sales/revenue targets throughout a clear career path to seniority.
- You are informed and comfortable in a technical product environment and understand the key metrics that construct an enterprise SaaS solution.
You are a: Self-starter, Prospector, Strategist, Relationship Builder, Problem Solver, Presenter, Organiser and Business Champion.
Salary - £50-60k+ basic + commission + equity.