Who we are
We partner with ambitious startup founders and equip them with the team, tools, expertise and scale to build highly successful technology companies. ucreate is headquartered in London, UK but our teams are spread out across many cities around the world.
The fun stuff you'll actually be doing:
- Reporting to the Delivery Director, you will be responsible for planning and delivering various digital products for our Startups. This could be anything from an initial MVP to digitising an existing business.
- A chance to shape a growing team, work with entrepreneurial talent and be a key part of our future businesses.
- You will be the main point of contact and champion for our Founders and the Ucreate delivery team.
- You will run and record key ceremonies (scoping stand ups, demos, retros) and create and present easy to follow summaries (including throughput, risks, issues, successes).
- Ensure delivery is a well-oiled machine by coordinating requirements, scope, backlog prioritisation, change management and estimations; whilst keeping projects on time and in budget.
- Working as a team and pitch in with documenting specifications, testing the product and ensuring we are building the right thing for the right reason.
- You are an inquisitive client facing project manager who believes in great communication, constant learning and lean/agile delivery.
- You have a great track record of delivering fast paced projects with a cross functional team.
- You are empowering, supporting and flexible within a team, if those around you are productive, motivated and happy, so are you!
- You are well organised, detailed orientated and data driven.
- You are a keen coordinator ensuring the right decisions are made by the right people. You are not afraid to have difficult conversations to manage expectations, ensure productivity and keep projects on track.
- You have excellent time management skills and the ability to to manage 2-3 projects concurrently.
- You have a flexible can do approach and will get stuck into testing, business analysis and anything else you can think of to make the project and product a success.
- You have a passion for technology and start ups.
What we need and what you have:
- Client facing project management experience
- Professional experience within the technology sector
- Experience working in a consultancy or for start ups
- Delivered projects using agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills (internal, client, written and verbal)
- Business analyst experience
- Saas or PaaS
- Location: This is a UK based role but we support “working from anywhere” with occasional travel to workshops and meetings to London and other parts of the UK. You will need right to work in the UK to apply for this role.
- No recruiters please only apply if you are a direct applicant. To apply please send your CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org